Development Impact MTNA has contributed to the development of the telecommunications sector in Afghanistan and continues to do so by providing mobile telecommunication services, including the installation, operation, and maintenance of a Global Systems Mobile (GSM) network, wireless communication and internet services.
What does GSM stand for?
GSM stands for Global Systems Mobile (telecommunication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSM
We have 247 other meanings of GSM in our Acronym Attic
- Global Service Manager (Sprint)
- Global Shared Memory
- Global Social Movement
- Global Society Makers (India)
- Global Standard for Mobile
- Global State Manager
- Global Studies Minor (various schools)
- Global Support Message
- Global System for Mobile Communications (cellular phone technology)
- Global System Manager
- Global, Strategic, Major (market segments)
- Globecomm Services Maryland (Laurel, MD)
- Goal Scoring Machine
- Gold Standard Multimedia
- Good Samaritan Ministries (various locations)
- Good Shepherds Movement (UK)
- Good, Sound and Merchantable
- GoSupermodel (website)
- Government Supplied Material (Canada)
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Session Management (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Background of the Chinese GSM Market China is the largest single Global Systems Mobile (GSM) market in the world today, with more than 650 million users despite market penetration below 50%, according to a 2009 report of the GSM Association.
For the first time, the remotest areas of the continent will have access to global systems mobile (GSM) and wireless telephone, irrespective of the location.