At Albert Heijn, Industri-Matematik and IBM are teamed as part of the IBM Global Supply Chain Management Initiative, a worldwide program to deliver supply chain solutions that drive speed, service and profitability in e- business.
What does GSCMI stand for?
GSCMI stands for Global Supply Chain Management Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global Supply Chain Leaders Group (Santa Clara, CA)
- Girl Scout Council of Licking Valley, Inc. (Erlanger, KY)
- Generator Start Controller Module
- Geometric-Based Stochastic Channel Model
- Girl Scouts of Central Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Graphical Software Configuration Management
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Ground Station Cost Model
- Master Chief Gas Turbine System Technician (Naval Rating)
- Girl Scout Council of Middle Mississippi (Jackson, MS)
- Good Shepherd Catholic Middle School (Denver, CO)
- General Symmetrical Condensed Node
- Global Supramolecular Chemistry Network (lobby group)
- Golden State Capital Network (California)
- Graduate Students of Color Network (various universities)
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry Network
- Girl Scout Council of the Nation Capital (Washingon, DC)
- Geodis Supply Chain Optimization (logistics)
- Georgia State Climate Office (University of Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A History of Working Together This expanded alliance builds on existing Industri-Matematik involvement in IBM's Global Supply Chain Management initiative and its role as an IBM Premier partner.
Industri-Matematik is a strategic supply chain execution component of IBM's Global Supply Chain Management initiative, complementing IBM's recently announced relationship with i2 Technologies for supply chain planning.