Leading SaaS provider's Candidate Relationship Management product, Connect, recognized by Global Strategic Management Institute as an indispensable social-enabled sourcing tool -
What does GSMI stand for?
GSMI stands for Global Strategic Management Institute (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSMI
We have 3 other meanings of GSMI in our Acronym Attic
- Ground System Management Facility
- Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission
- Ground Safety Management Guide
- Great Smoky Mountains Geocaching Club
- Gayri Safi Milli Hasýla (Turkish: Gross National Product)
- Girl Scouts Mile Hi Council
- Granite State Morgan Horse Society
- Brinson Partners Global Security Market Index
- Georgia Sports Medicine Institute (est. 2001)
- Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
- General Security of Military Information Agreement
- Group Surgical Medical Insurance Plan
- Graduate School of Management and Information Science (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Seoul, Korea)
- Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont
- Garden State Municipal Joint Insurance Fund (New Jersey)
- Gaußsche-Minimum-Shift-Keying-Modulation (German)
- Garden Silk Mills, Ltd. (Surat, India)
- General Stores Material List
- Generalized Single Major Locus (genetics)
- Golden Spirit Mining, Ltd. (Bellingham, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Actionable Strategies, a boutique consulting firm serving clients globally, has been selected to present a session on Cloud Computing at the Fund-Ex Conference, “where the Role of Technology in the New Global Investment and Finance Culture is Defined,” according to the Global Strategic Management Institute, the producer of the conference.
Hosted by Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI), the summit, being held May 15-17, 2012 at the Marines Memorial Club and Hotel in San Francisco, will bring together mobile and marketing leaders for a series of informative presentations and hands-on workshops that cover mobile disruption, integration, m-commerce, apps and analytics.