The World Health Organization (WHO) released the Global Status Report on Road Safety 2013: Supporting a Decade of Action  in March 2013, in Geneva, Switzerland.
What does GSR stand for?
GSR stands for Global Status Report (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSR
We have 140 other meanings of GSR in our Acronym Attic
- German Street Racing (game)
- German Studies Review (journal; German Studies Association)
- Ghasri (postal locality, Malta)
- Gigabit Switch Router (Cisco)
- Give a Shoot Ratio (polite form)
- Gland Steam Regulator
- Global Search and Replace
- Global Set/Reset
- Global Shared Resources
- Global Signature Register
- Glutathione Reductase
- Gold-Silver Ratio
- Golden Star Resources, Ltd (Ghana)
- Good Smile Racing (Japan)
- Goshen Scout Reservation (Goshen, VA Boy Scout camp)
- Government Service Representative (Sprint)
- Government Social Research (UK)
- Government Spares Release
- Government Synthetic Rubber
- Graduate Student Researcher
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amman, March 13 (Petra)--Launched today by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Global status report on road safety 2013: supporting a decade of action describes the road safety situation in participating countries and underlines the gaps in road safety nationally.
These bands are already used commercially in 43 countries and 17 of the G-20 countries have allocated both bands for commercial use WASHINGTON, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA-The Wireless Association and the Wireless Broadband Coalition today released a global status report and map on the allocation of 1755-1780 MHz and 2155-2180 MHz spectrum, which showed a number of countries have or are in the process of allocating this internationally-harmonized spectrum for commercial purposes.
The REN21 Renewables 2012 Global Status Report, the sister publication of the Renewables Global Futures Report which will be launched during WFES, highlights over $257 billion were invested in renewable energy in 2011.
For instance, according to Renewable Energy Global Status report, 2012, by the end of 2011, total renewable power capacity worldwide exceeded 1,360 Giga Watt, up to by eight per cent over what it was in 2010.
The Global status report on road safety published on June 15 provides the first worldwide analysis of how well countries are implementing a number of effective road safety measures.
In fact in Sweden every school child wears one and traffic fatalities involving children are the lowest in the world (WHO: Global Status report on Road Safety).
] WHO, Global Status Report on Noncommunicable Diseases 2010.