Esri is a platinum sponsor of the GSDI 13 conference and works closely with the Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI) Association and GEOmatics for Informed Decisions (GEOIDE), the conference organizers.
What does GSDI stand for?
GSDI stands for Global Spatial Data Infrastructure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSDI
We have 2 other meanings of GSDI in our Acronym Attic
- Grayscale Display Function (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine)
- Grayscale Standard Display Function (computing)
- Grenoble Swing Dance Festival (Grenoble, France)
- Ground Self-Defense Force (Japan)
- Ground Self Defense Force Japan
- Great Southern Division of General Practice (Department of Health; Australia)
- Greater San Diego Hunter-Jumper Association
- Greater Seattle Dental Hygienists' Society (Washington)
- Gariep Spatial Development Initiative (South Africa)
- Global Solution for Digital Images (software)
- Global Sustainable Development Infrastructure
- Garn-St. Germain depository institutions Act of 1982 (US)
- Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association
- glycogen storage disease type Ia
- Granite State Deisgners & Installers Association (New Hampshire)
- Grupo de Seguridad y Defensa de Instalaciones Aéreas (Bolivia)
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ib
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type II
- Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Gun Shot Digital Imaging System (security technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the immediate past president of the Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI) Association and a former president of the European Umbrella Organisation for Geographic Information (EUROGI), as well as through his academic positions, Professor Masser gained a wealth of knowledge and experience to share about SDI developments around the globe.
The Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI) Association announced today that on-line registration for its 10th Annual conference is now open.
Intergraph (NASDAQ: INGR) Mapping and Geospatial Solutions today announced Preetha Pulusani, President, Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions, will address attendees at the 8th Global Spatial Data Infrastructure conference (GSDI-8), being held today through April 21 in Cairo in conjunction with the annual International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) Working Week 2005.
ORONO, Maine -- The Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI) Association announced that Allan Doyle has joined the GSDI Association as GSDI Business Director.
He presently serves as a member of the Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI) Association Board of Directors.
GSDI Association programs encourage cooperative development of compatible local, national, regional and global Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI).
7th Annual Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Conference