Global Social Venture Competition Judging Criteria: http://www.
What does GSVC stand for?
GSVC stands for Global Social Venture Competition (student-led business plan competition)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSVC
We have 1 other meaning of GSVC in our Acronym Attic
- Gross Sales Value
- Gross Standard Volume
- Ground Surface Visibility
- Guided Space Vehicle
- Gun Shot Victim (military)
- Guo-Shamai-Verdu (algorithm)
- Gereformeerde Studenten Vereniging te Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Gijs Scholten Van Aschat (actor)
- Greater Seattle Vietnam Association (est. 1993; Seattle, WA)
- Garden State Village Collectors (New Jersey)
- Graduate Student Volunteer Corps (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Generalized Singular Value Decomposition
- Greater Shenandoah Valley Development Company (Virginia)
- Gastric Signal Vagal Efferent Fibers
- Greater Springfield Volunteer Fire Department (Springfield, Virginia)
- Greater Silicon Valley Implant Users' Group (physics)
- Greater Sierra Vista Kennel Club (Arizona)
- Gilbert and Sullivan Very Light Opera Company (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA)
- Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College (Kanpur, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the criteria for the Global Social Venture Competition can be accessed at http://www.