The NCA has partnered with the Global Security Verification (GSV) cross sector industry initiative and Intertek to develop the industry's shared information platform designed to facilitate importers' and suppliers' participation and compliance with C-TPAT requirements.
What does GSV stand for?
GSV stands for Global Security Verification (import/export industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSV
We have 34 other meanings of GSV in our Acronym Attic
- Garnisonen I Sør-Varanger (Norway military Garrison of Sør-Varanger)
- Gay Spirit Visions (Decatur, GA)
- Genealogical Society of Vermont (US)
- Genealogical Society of Victoria (Australia)
- General Systems Vehicle
- Genetic Strength Value (thoroughbred pedigrees strength)
- Geological Survey of Victoria (Australia)
- GeoScience Victoria (Australia)
- Girls Sport Victoria (Australia)
- Glashütter Sport-Verein (German soccer club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Security Verification (GSV) program is the leading international business network for supporting the development and implementation of measures for enhancing global supply chain security.