That means the contribution of Greenland to global sea level change is increasing.
What does GSLC stand for?
GSLC stands for Global Sea Level Change
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSLC
We have 9 other meanings of GSLC in our Acronym Attic
- Gigabit Services Line Access Multiplexer
- Great Salt Lake Aquarium Society of Utah
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Gold Star Lapel Button
- Greater St. Louis Bowling Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Geisinger Student Leadership Center
- Generalized Sidelobe Canceller
- Genetic Science Learning Center (University of Utah Eccles Institute of Human Genetics; School of Medicine and Utah Museum of Natural History)
- Gertrude Simon Lutheran College
- GIAC Security Leadership Certificate
- Global Student Loan Corporation
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- Good Shepherd Lutheran College
- Göteborg Spoken Language Corpus
- Graduate Student Leaders Conference
- Great Salt Lake Council (scouting)
- Great Southern Lumber Company
- Greater St. Louis Chapter (St. Louis, MO)
- Greater Salt Lake Clothing Company (Utah)
- Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 millimetres per year, the Antarctic Peninsula and the Amundsen Sector of West Antarctica are currently contributing considerably to the global sea level change of about three millimetres per year.
These changes are major factors in global sea level change and understanding them is key to predicting future changes in the Earth's climate.