Global School Health Initiative Schools are vitally important settings for the promotion of sun protection, and they play a significant role in increasing awareness and changing behavior among children and the people taking care of them.
What does GSHI stand for?
GSHI stands for Global School Health Initiative (est. 1995; World Health Organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSHI
We have 2 other meanings of GSHI in our Acronym Attic
- Getting Started in Hold'em (poker book)
- Gulf States Horticultural Expo (Auburn, AL)
- Garland Sports Hall of Fame (est. 1986; Garland, TX)
- Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation (Cincinnati, OH)
- Grand Sensible Heat Factor
- Girl Scout Hand Grenade (band)
- Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia
- Great Southern Hotels Group (Ireland)
- Goodman Segar Hogan Hoffler, Inc.
- Granite State Home Improvements (Tilton, NH)
- Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan
- Georgia Student Hockey League
- Global Steel Holdings Ltd. (various locations)
- Golden State Home Loans (Foster City, CA)
- Great Slave Helicopters Ltd. (Yellowknife, Canada)
- Greater Saint Helens League (high school sports division in SW Washington)
- Greater Seattle Hockey League (Washington)
- Global Secular Humanist Movement