In addition to the partners and customers within the Equinix ecosystem, Cotendo also leverages Global Roaming Exchange (GRX) Peering at Equinix (GPE), which is offered on a resilient, fully managed, Ethernet-based switching platform designed specifically for exchange of mobile Internet traffic.
What does GRX stand for?
GRX stands for Global Roaming Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRX
We have 1 other meaning of GRX in our Acronym Attic
- Graft/Recipient's Body Weight Ratio
- Gaseous Radioactive Waste System
- Great-West Retirement Services (financial services)
- Grand Rapids Wheelchair Sports Association (Michigan)
- Ground Warfare Simulation
- Ground War Simulations
- Geothermal Reservoir Well Stimulation Program (US Department of Energy)
- Gross Weight
- Gina Relation Worker Union (Thailand)
- Getright Download List (file extension)
- GPRS Roaming Exchange Node
- Granada, Spain - Granada (Airport Code)
- Grunts (FAO fish species code)
- [not an acronym or abbreviation] Please see <a href="http://www.word-detective.com/gry.html">this link</a>
- Gross Redemption Yield (stock exchange)
- Green Red Yellow Blue
- Gatineau River Yacht Club (Canada)
- Goolwa Regatta Yacht Club (Australia; est. 1854)
- Grand Rapids Yacht Club (Michigan)
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telstra is also acquiring additional global backbone and backhaul systems and a Global Roaming Exchange platform, otherwise known as a GRX.
area IBX as the first Global Roaming Exchange (GRX) peering hub in North America.