The World Bank-led Global Road Safety Facility The Global Road Safety Facility (GRSF), a World Bank global partnership program based in Washington D.
What does GRSF stand for?
GRSF stands for Global Road Safety Facility (World Bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRSF
We have 3 other meanings of GRSF in our Acronym Attic
- Grievance Redress and Settlement Committee
- Grand Rapids Sister Cities International
- Gateway Regional School District (Huntington, MA)
- Growth Rate Standard Deviation Score
- Gabonese Research and Scientific Discussion Group (Zambia)
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (India)
- Global Rating of Side Effect Burden
- Genealogical Research Society of Eau Claire (Wisconsin)
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders Engineers Limited
- Giant Robot San Francisco (magazine; San Francisco, CA)
- Global Road Safety Forum (est. 2002; Decatur, GA)
- Great River Shakespeare Festival (Minnesota)
- Ground Radio Servicing Flight (RAF)
- Guggemusig Rungglä Süüder Frauenfeld
- Geologic Remote Sensing Field Experiment (NASA)
- Geological Remote Sensing Group (Geological Society; est. 1989)
- Gastric Reflux Support for Infants and Children
- Geothermal Research Society of Japan
- Grasha-Riechmann Student Learning Style Scales
- Gender, Romantic, and Sexual Minorities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supported by the World Bank's Global Road Safety Facility, the Road Safety Fund, Underwriters Laboratories and Denso, the conference will also feature representatives of Euro NCAP, Latin NCAP, Australasia NCAP and ASEAN NCAP speaking about the role of crash testing in improving road safety in other regions.
In preparation of this component it is planned that a consultant financed by the Global Road Safety Facility (GRSF) will be employed from October to January 2010.