Additionally, Oracle Sensor Edge Server supports the encoding and decoding of various formats of EPC numbers, including Serialized General Trade Item Number, Serial Shipping Container Code, Global Returnable Asset Identifier, Department of Defense and Global Location Number.
What does GRAI stand for?
GRAI stands for Global Returnable Asset Identifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRAI
We have 2 other meanings of GRAI in our Acronym Attic
- Gridded Representation of Analyses and Forecasts
- Ground Replay and Analysis Facility
- Groupe Asile Femmes (French: Women's Asylum Group)
- Groupe Recherche Action Formation (French: Action Research Training Group)
- Graffiti Archaeology (project exploring how graffiti-covered walls change over time)
- Graphe Fonctionnel de Commande Etapes-Transitions (French)
- Geospatial Research and Application Frontiers in Environmental and Public Health Systems
- Gamete Recovery and Follicular Transfer Procedure
- Greek Aerobics and Fitness Training School (Gym in Heraklion, Greece)
- GLBTI Retirement Association Incorporated
- Global Risk Appetite Index
- Global Risk Assessments, Inc. (Riverside, CA)
- Great River Arts Institute (Bellows Falls, VT)
- Groupement Régional d'Animation sur l'Information Hospitalière
- GALEN (Generalised Architecture for Languages, Encyclopaedias, and Nomenclatures in Medicine) Representation and Integration Language
- Gene Recognition and Assembly Internet Link
- Gene Related to Anergy in Lymphocyte (immunology)
- Geospatial Research and Information Laboratory (Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ)
- Graphics and Imaging Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UCC Global Returnable Asset Identifier (GRAI) for returnable assets, and the ISO Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for vehicles.
UCC include: the Global Service Relation Number (GSRN), recognizing the relationship between a business and an individual; the Serial Shipping Container Code (SSCC), recognizing logistics units; and the Global Returnable Asset Identifier (GRAI) and the Global Individual Asset Identifier (GIAI), recognizing returnable and individual assets.