Eisai is also a signatory to the London Declaration, which is the largest global public-private partnership to date and aims to eliminate ten NTDs by 2020.
What does GPPP stand for?
GPPP stands for Global Public-Private Partnership (governance mechanism)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPPP
We have 7 other meanings of GPPP in our Acronym Attic
- Graphic Pages Per Minute
- Guinea Pig Papillary Muscle (animal anatomy)
- Guinea Pig Peritoneal Macrophage
- General Presidents' Project Maintenance Agreement (est. 1956; US and Canada)
- Global Project and Process Management Association (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Global Project and Procurement Network
- Global Public Policy Network (US and UK)
- Grand Prix Petit Navire (French windsurfing and kitesurfing competition)
- Guest Physical Page Number (virtual machines)
- Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Ltd. (Solomon Islands)
- Good Plant Protection Practice
- Graduate Program in Public Policy (various universities)
- Green Purchasing Pilot Project (Australia)
- Group Personal Pension Plan (retirement)
- Great Plains Public Policy Institute
- General Practitioners per Population Ratio (health resource)
- Georgetown Public Policy Review (Washington, DC)
- Green Plant Phylogeny Research Coordination Group (University of California at Berkeley)
- General Purpose Poly Styrene
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research by GSMA mWomen - the global public-private partnership, which aims to reduce the global mobile phone gender gap, enabling and more effective usage for women in emerging markets by 2014 - has shown that there are 300mn fewer female than male mobile subscribers globally and that women comprise nearly two thirds of the estimated untapped market for mobile growth.
Launched in 2009 at the Clinton Global Initiative, Together for Girls is a global public-private partnership dedicated to ending violence against children, particularly sexual violence against girls.
De Bie agrees, adding that "Microsoft proposes and continues to evangelise the need for global public-private partnership to ensure a healthy IT environment for Internet citizens around the world.
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is a global public-private partnership that was launched as a type-II United Nations partnership by the United Kingdom to deliver the commitments made at the World Summit on Sustainable Development and implement the recommendations of the G8 Renewable Energy Task Force.
RBM is the global public-private partnership on worldwide malaria control and elimination.
There are hundreds of global public-private partnerships working on various global ills -- but few have been examined to see what good they do.
Lilly is part of a global public-private partnership aimed at fighting the curable disease, which affects 450,000 people around the world every year.