Dow has joined forces with the Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing with Soap (PPPHW) to promote this simple, healthy practice on an international scale.
What does GPPP stand for?
GPPP stands for Global Public-Private Partnership (governance mechanism)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPPP
We have 7 other meanings of GPPP in our Acronym Attic
- Graphic Pages Per Minute
- Guinea Pig Papillary Muscle (animal anatomy)
- Guinea Pig Peritoneal Macrophage
- General Presidents' Project Maintenance Agreement (est. 1956; US and Canada)
- Global Project and Process Management Association (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Global Project and Procurement Network
- Global Public Policy Network (US and UK)
- Grand Prix Petit Navire (French windsurfing and kitesurfing competition)
- Guest Physical Page Number (virtual machines)
- Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Ltd. (Solomon Islands)
- Good Plant Protection Practice
- Graduate Program in Public Policy (various universities)
- Green Purchasing Pilot Project (Australia)
- Group Personal Pension Plan (retirement)
- Great Plains Public Policy Institute
- General Practitioners per Population Ratio (health resource)
- Georgetown Public Policy Review (Washington, DC)
- Green Plant Phylogeny Research Coordination Group (University of California at Berkeley)
- General Purpose Poly Styrene
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, RBM is a global public-private partnership made up of more than 500 organizations across sectors that provides a neutral platform for consensus-building, developing solutions to challenges in the implementation of malaria control interventions and strategies, promotes high-level political commitment to keep malaria at the top of the global agenda, and monitors progress towards universal goals.
Eisai is an active partner and signatory to the London Declaration, a global public-private partnership that aims to eliminate ten neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), including lymphatic filariasis, by 2020.
De Bie agrees, adding that "Microsoft proposes and continues to evangelise the need for global public-private partnership to ensure a healthy IT environment for Internet citizens around the world.
The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) is a global public-private partnership that was launched as a type-II United Nations partnership by the United Kingdom to deliver the commitments made at the World Summit on Sustainable Development and implement the recommendations of the G8 Renewable Energy Task Force.
RBM is the global public-private partnership on worldwide malaria control and elimination.
There are hundreds of global public-private partnerships working on various global ills -- but few have been examined to see what good they do.
Lilly is part of a global public-private partnership aimed at fighting the curable disease, which affects 450,000 people around the world every year.