The Global Property Guide reported that with the economy improving only slightly and the housing market remaining fairly stagnant, any change in the sector isn't likely to occur any time soon.
What does GPG stand for?
GPG stands for Global Property Guide (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPG
We have 70 other meanings of GPG in our Acronym Attic
- General Purpose Financial Statements
- General Purpose Flight Simulator
- Greater Philadelphia Federation of Settlements (Philadelphia, PA)
- Greater Portland Flute Society (est. 1979; Portland, OR)
- Gas Particulate Filter Unit
- Goose Pond Fish and Wildlife Area (Indiana)
- Gas Powered Games (Redmond, WA)
- General Political Guidelines
- General Purpose God
- Gente Pequeña de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Global Public Goods
- Glover Park Group (various locations)
- GNU Privacy Guard
- Go Pat Go (Buchanan campaign slogan)
- Goddard Procedures and Guidelines (NASA)
- Good Practice Guide (UK Carbon trust publications)
- Grams Per Gallon
- Grant Proposal Guide
- Group Propagate and Generate
- Guangdong Provincial Government (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Europe, includes a global property guide of 200 hotel branded developments in more than 30 countries.
8 per cent decline in 2011, according to the recently released report by Global Property Guide.
uk Property Live, Find a Property, Prime Location, INEA, Country Life, Oodle, Property Picnic, Property Junction, Mouseprice, Rovster, Property Pigeon, TheBigHouseTrader, Green Acres, Property Abroad, The Move Channel, Viewer, Affidata, Arkadia, Home Package, Mint Location, European Property, Homein, Property Index, Overseas Real Estate, Globespan Property, 123worldprop, TWPN, Vast, Global Property Guide, Holprop, Enormo, My Second Home, Homes Go Fast.
According to the Global Property Guide (GPG) survey as at December 2010 prices for central Beirut apartments were typically between US$ 4,200 and US$ 6,800 per square metre (US$ 390 and US$ 632 per square foot).
Hong Kong is currently experiencing a housing shortage, according to the Global Property Guide, a residential property website.
TURKEY BECOMES MOST ATTRACTIVE COUNTRY IN REAL ESTATE A survey which was carried out by the Global Property Guide in 35 countries revealed that Turkey became the most attractive country in Europe for real estate.
The Southeast Asian archipelago has been ranked in third place, behind Peru and Indonesia, by The Global Property Guide as a destination to invest in with annual yields quoted at 10.