Lanxess is expanding its global production network for inorganic pigments in China.
What does GPN stand for?
GPN stands for Global Production Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPN
We have 61 other meanings of GPN in our Acronym Attic
- General Practice Notebook (website)
- General Procurement Notice
- Generalized Proportional Navigation
- Georgia Prevention Network
- GigaPacket Node (Argon Networks)
- Global Pastors Network
- Global Physician Network
- Global Policy Network
- Global Polygraph Network (East Stroudsburg, PA)
- Global Private Networks (Global One)
- Glossopharyngeal Neuralgia (aka vagoglossopharyngeal neuralgia)
- Goped Nation (website)
- Grace Period Notice
- Grace Potter and the Nocturnals (band)
- Graduate Practical Nurse
- Grand Point North (festival; Burlington, VT)
- Great Plains National (Instructional Video)
- Great Plains Network
- Green Packet Network (wireless technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LANXESS is expanding its global production network for inorganic pigments and building a new plant in China.
Mobile is now becoming part of Airbus' global production network, joining our successful and growing assembly lines in Hamburg, Toulouse and Tianjin.
We are going to extend our global production network into Asia, which is only possible with a worldwide acting partner," explained Dr.
The initiative promotes policies that ensure poor workers and producers benefit socially and economically from their participation in global production networks.
By establishing a synchronized global production network between Samsung's facilities in Giheung, South Korea and Austin, Texas ahead of schedule, the company is well positioned to meet the requirements of its customers and secures higher operation efficiencies at the same time.
The report argues that deep PTAs reflect important changes in the world economy such as the growth of global production networks.
Lanxess reports that it is expanding its global production network for high-tech plastics.