Vice President, Global Product Development Division, noted, "This expansion is a prime example of our pledge to offer our customers the highest value and NVH performance for interior system optimization through the use of our manufacturing and material expertise, experimental methods and predictive tools.
What does GPDD stand for?
GPDD stands for Global Product Development Division (Plymouth, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPDD
We have 4 other meanings of GPDD in our Acronym Attic
- General Purpose Digital Computer
- Global Product Development Center (Illinois Tool Works Company; Glenview, IL)
- Greater Portland Dachshund Club (Portland, OR)
- Green Party of Dallas County (political party; est. 1999; Dallas, TX)
- Guardianship Program of Dade County, Inc. (Miami, FL)
- Guatemala: Politics, Development and the City
- Gaussian Probability Density Distribution (geology)
- Global Partnership for Disability and Development (est. 2002)
- Global Pest and Disease Database
- Global Population Dynamics Database (UK)
- Guinea Pig Daily Digest (e-newsletter)
- Graduate Professional Development for Educators (Minnesota)
- Green Party of Delaware
- Gaussian Probability Density Function
- General Practitioners Defence Fund (UK)
- Glucose Polymer Dialysis Fluid (nephrology)
- Greater Philadelphia Dog Fanciers Association
- Galaxy PBeM (Play by Email) Development Group
- Government Procurement Development Group (Industry and Regional Development Branch; Ministry of Economic Development; New Zealand)
- Grand Prieuré des Gaules (French: Grand Priory of Gaul)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AcT family of technologies offers a wide range of product solutions that have been engineered so that they can be `custom tuned' to meet specific vehicle profiles and provide our customers with integrated, high-quality and acoustically optimized vehicles," said Graham Tompson, Senior Vice President of Collins & Aikman's Global Product Development Division (GPDD).
Graham Tompson, Senior Vice President of Collins & Aikman's Global Product Development Division, noted, "Extensive testing of AcTfiber has demonstrated impressive results in acoustic performance and weight reduction -- so much so that I feel that it is the most cost effective automotive acoustic product in the marketplace today.
In making the announcement, Graham Tompson, Senior Vice President, Global Product Development Division noted, "David's extensive background in acoustics, noise and vibration research, and knowledge of anechoic chambers and related measurement systems, will be an important element in our further development of acoustic products for our global customers worldwide.
With his demonstrated leadership skills and technological insights, I'm confident that our Global Product Development Division will dramatically increase our focus to continually provide innovative solutions for our customers worldwide.