The new Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) strategic plan addresses the operational challenges of vaccinating children, including in densely populated urban areas, hard-to-reach areas and in areas of insecurity.
What does GPEI stand for?
GPEI stands for Global Polio Eradication Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPEI
We have 2 other meanings of GPEI in our Acronym Attic
- General Purpose External Financial Reporting
- General Practice Education Group (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Government Procurement Experts' Group (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- General Performance Event Handler
- General Protocol Error Handling
- Giant Paraesophageal Hernia
- Green Power Energy Holdings (Wilmington, NC)
- Gabungan Pengusaha Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesian: Joint Enterprise Export Indonesia; Indonesia)
- Global Phishing Enforcement Initiative (Microsoft)
- Global Planning Educators Interest Group
- Green Power Environment Knowledge Systems (Canada)
- Great Plains Environmental Law Center (Omaha, NE)
- Global Programme to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis
- Garment Production and Export Management (degree; India)
- Graduate and Professional Enrollment Management
- Graduate Programme in Economics and Management (Spain)
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award
- Globalization of Pharmaceutics Education Network, Inc. (University of Kansas)
- Ground Penetration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organising partners of the Global Vaccine Summit are Unicef, WHO, Global Polio Eradication Initiative, Gavi Alliance, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Alwaleed Foundation Pledges $30 Million to Global Polio Eradication Initiative RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation-Global (Registered in Lebanon), chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, signed a Memorandum of Collaboration (MOC) in a unique partnership with The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, co-chaired by Mr.
The best defence against polio is to eradicate the virus and this is what Rotary and its partners in the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) are working towards.
The partnership will initially focus on strengthening national responses to polio and providing support for the efforts of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative.
The Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) has implemented an emergency action plan approved by the May 2012 World Health Assembly, and affected countries are working more effectively against the disease.
The partners of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative remain committed to supporting the Government of Pakistan and the people of Pakistan in their efforts to eradicate this devastating disease," the statement said.
The partners of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative remain committed to supporting the Government of Pakistan and the people of Pakistan in their efforts to eradicate this devastating disease.