During the interview with Stephen Colbert, Charles Nesson, founder and President of the Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society (GPSTS) said, "I want to make poker a legitimate thing for teaching strategy .
What does GPSTS stand for?
GPSTS stands for Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GPSTS in our Acronym Attic
- General Purpose Simulation System for Personal Computer
- General Pensions and Social Security Authority
- Greater Pittsburgh Standard Schnauzer Club
- Gift Processing and Stewardship Services Office (University of Illinois)
- Global Positioning System Sensor Unit
- German Poop Shelf Toilet
- Global Positioning System Tester
- GPS Time
- Granite Peak Ski Team (Wausau, WI)
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- Guyana Public Service Union
- Go Pound Sand Up Your Ass
- General Principles of Software Validation (US FDA)
- Grupo Parlamentario Senadores Vascos (Spanish: Basque Senate Parliamentary Group)
- Guinea Pig Seminal Vesicle Epithelium
- Ghoghardiha Prakhand Swarajya Vikas Sangh (Indian civil society organization)
- Global Positioning System Vehicle Tracking
- Global Positioning Systems Wing (US Air Force)
- Greater Palm Springs Wedding Association (California)
- Global Positioning System (Macintosh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The newly founded Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society (GPSTS) takes a less traditional academic approach to gambling.
Nesson, an advocate of poker as a means for teaching valuable entrepreneurship and life skills, recently founded the Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society (www.