Global production of phosphate rock is now nearly 13 times what it was then, (6) although estimates of the amount left in the ground vary, according to Dana Cordell, a research principal at the Institute for Sustainable Futures at the University of Technology, Sydney, and co-founder of the Global Phosphorus Research Initiative.
What does GPRI stand for?
GPRI stands for Global Phosphorus Research Initiative (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPRI
We have 4 other meanings of GPRI in our Acronym Attic
- General Practice Research Group (Imperial Cancer Research Fund; UK)
- Global Poverty Research Group (Oxford, England, UK)
- Groundwater Protection and Restoration Group (UK)
- General Policy Related Issues
- General Practice Rurality Index
- General Product Release Internationally
- Generalist Provider Research Initiative
- Georgia Pacific Resins, Inc.
- Gerakan Pemuda Reformasi Indonesia
- Global Petroleum Research Institute
- Global Policy Research Institute (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Graduateship of the Plastics and Rubber Institute
- Grape Processing and Research Institute
- Graphic Packet Remote Interface
- Great Plains Radiopharmacy, Incorporated
- Green Party of Rhode Island
- Gross Potential Rental Income
- Ground Penetrating Radar Institute (Latham, NY)
- Gurpukur Research Institute (India)
- Growth Potential Realization Index Values for Crown-Heel Length
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Global Phosphorus Research Initiative (GPRI), a collaboration between independent research institutes in Europe, Australia, and North America, known phosphorus reserves could be depleted within the next 50 to 100 years.