Ginoux has simulated dust storms from Africa and Asia with the Global Ozone Chemistry Aerosol Radiation and Transport (GOCART) model developed by Georgia Tech researcher Mian Chin with NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Beltsville, Maryland.
What does GOCART stand for?
GOCART stands for Global Ozone Chemistry Aerosol Radiation and Transport (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Graphics Object Content Architecture (graphics objects in IBM AFP/MO:DCA data stream)
- Greater Olney Civic Association (Maryland)
- Greater-Of Cell Averaging
- Greek Orthodox Church of America
- Geological-Object Computer-Aided Design (software)
- Genetics of Coronary Artery Disease in Alaska Natives (study)
- Greater Oregon Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (real estate; Salem)
- Gallery of Contemporary and Indigenous Art (Tucson, AZ)
- Guarding Our Children Against Marijuana (Colorado)
- Generic Overload Control Activation Protocol
- Government of Canada Building (Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- Great Ocean Conveyor Belt (climate)
- Greater Omaha Cage Bird Society
- Gathering of Christ Church
- General Officer Command Course
- Glass Odyssey Corvette Club (Washington)
- Glen Oaks Community College
- Government Open Code Collaborative
- Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations (Philippines)
- Great Ohio Coaster Club