The Global Organization of People of Indian Origin ( GOPIO) has started an online signature campaign for a petition to be submitted to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
What does GOPIO stand for?
GOPIO stands for Global Organization of People of Indian Origin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GOPIO in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Organization of Parents of Blind Children
- General Out-Patient Clinic
- Great Outdoor Provision Company (North Carolina)
- Ghana Oil Palm Development Company
- Geodetic Observatory Pecny
- Grupo Operaciones Policiales Especiales (Spanish: Police Special Operations Group; Chile)
- Galileo Optical Experiment
- [not an acronym] older protocol for transmission of text-based documents (developed at the University of Minnesota, hence the name)
- Generic Object Platform Infrastructure
- Guardians of Pauatahanui Inlet (New Zealand)
- Glasgow Overseas Professionals into Practice (Glasgow Caledonian University; Scotland, UK)
- General Officer Product Improvement Review Board
- General Officer Policy Letter
- General Outpost Line
- German Online Poker League
- Gas & Oil Platform
- Governance of Project Management
- Government of Papua New Guinea
- Government-Owned Privately-Operated
- Going Public on Performance (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Naveen Jain, Founder and CEO of Intelius - a Bellevue-based company that empowers more than 10 million consumers and businesses with information to make intelligent decisions - has been selected to speak at the Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) Economic, Business and Development Conference, taking place August 20-23 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in New York.
``I wasn't shocked but surprised,'' said Inder Singh, a 69-year-old Tarzana resident and president of the New York-based Global Organization of People of Indian Origin.