99 Hardcover Fish and aquatic resources series; 14 SH328 The Global Ocean Ecosystems Dynamics Program and other bodies sponsored a symposium in Rome in July 2008 that generated the 24 papers here.
What does GLOBED stand for?
GLOBED stands for Global Ocean Ecosystems Dynamics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gay Lesbian Or Bisexual Employees
- Giving Learning Our Best Effort (Silver Spring, MD International Middle School)
- Global Backscatter Experiment
- Global Land One-kilometer Base Elevation
- Global Leadership and Organizational Behaviour Effectiveness (study)
- Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment
- Global Legislators Organisation for a Balanced Environment (London, UK)
- Global Ocean Ecosystem Dynamics
- Global Communications System
- Global Telecommunications Conference (IEEE, New York)
- Global Biosphere Emissions and Interactions System
- Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual Employees and Supporters (University of Georgia)
- Global Linkages of Biology the Environment and Society (PhD program at Notre Dame)
- Global change and Biodiversity In Soils
- Global Information Exchange Systems
- Gays and Lesbians Organized by Orgullo (Latino; Houston, TX)
- Global Operator (IRC)
- Globo Comunicações e Participações SA (Brazil)
- Global Buying System
- Global Water Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an example, Global Ocean Ecosystems Dynamics (GLOBEC) program investigators are studying the factors controlling recruitment in cod and haddock populations on Georges Bank, an important fishing ground off the New England coast.