Also reprinted are a GAO study assessing DHSEs phase 3 report on advanced portal monitors, a GAO review of the Domestic Nuclear Detection OfficeEs efforts to develop a global nuclear detection architecture, and a 2008 CRS report describing the global nuclear detection architecture.
What does GNDA stand for?
GNDA stands for Global Nuclear Detection Architecture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GNDA
We have 1 other meaning of GNDA in our Acronym Attic
- Geometrically Necessary Dislocation
- Ghost Never Die (clan)
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Network Defense
- Girl Next Door
- Grade Non-Disclosure (academic policy)
- Graduated Neutral Density (photography lens filter)
- St Georges/Grenada, Grenada - Pt Saline (Airport Code)
- System Ground
- The Gary and Dino Show (podcast)
- Greater Nashville Darting Association
- Greater North Dakota Association (Wholesalers Division)
- Generalized Non-Data-Aided Recursive Least Squares (algorithm)
- Ground Alternate Command Facility
- Gram-Negative Diplococci
- Great Northern Development Corporation (Wolf Point, MT)
- Gruppo Nazionale Difesa Catastrofi Idrogeologiche (Italian: National Defense Group for Hydrological Disasters)
- Ground Command Post
- Ground Command Post Terminals
- Ghana National Deaf Children's Society (Cape Coast, Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This testimony discusses the status of DHS efforts to (1) complete the deployment of radiation detection equipment to scan all cargo and conveyances entering the United States at ports of entry, (2) prevent smuggling of nuclear or radiological materials via the critical gaps DNDO identified, and (3) develop a strategic plan for the global nuclear detection architecture.
Rapiscan will support the DNDO Global Nuclear Detection Architecture mission of countering nuclear terrorism by developing algorithms, detectors and combining multiple signatures for better detection of special nuclear material threats.