A potpourri of tools are available today like UCCNet, Global Net Exchange and many others including third party vendor packages based on Uniform Code Council and Voluntary Interindustry Commerce Standards code.
What does GNX stand for?
GNX stands for Global Net Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GNX
- Grand National Waterfowl Association (Cambridge, MD)
- Great Northern Way Campus (Vancouver, British Columbia; Canada)
- Good News Web Designers Association
- German Netwar Forces (gaming clan)
- Global Network of Women Peacebuilders (International Civil Society Action Network)
- Good Night White Pride
- Gross Net Written Premium Income
- Genesee and Wyoming Railroad Company
- Glasgow North Web Solutions (UK)
- Government of the Northwest Territories (Canada)
- Grand National Extra (Buick)
- Gateway Network eXchange 400
- Generic Extract
- Gamble Nippert YMCA (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Go Null Yourself (online programming community)
- Gong-Needham-Yahalom (logic theory; cryptology)
- Greater New York
- Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association
- Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics
- Greater New York Bridge Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This includes public exchanges such as Global Net Exchange (GNX), WorldWide Retail Exchange (WWRE) and INTTRA (the transportation exchange) as well as private exchanges being developed by leading retailers such as Wal-Mart.