What does GMGC stand for?
GMGC stands for Global Musa Genomics Consortium (crop research network)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMGC
- Gonzaba Medical Group (San Antonio, TX)
- Granada Media Group
- Green Media Group (Philippines)
- Grenade Machine Gun
- Ground Mobile Gateway (US DoD)
- Guardian Media Group
- Gurnisht Mit Gurnisht (Yiddish: Nothing with Nothing)
- Georgia Master Gardener Association
- Georgia Meat Goat Association
- Gijrath Media Groep BV (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Gold Medal Gymnastics Center (New York)
- Good Men and Good Citizens (Hampden-Sydney College; Hampden-Sydney, VA)
- Graham Marsh Golf Design
- Groupe de Métérologie de Grande Échelle et Climat (Toulouse, France)
- General Medical or Gynecologic Examination
- Green Mountain Global Forum (Waitsfield, VT)
- Guangxi Materials General Group Corporation
- General Manager Garden Island Dockyard
- Grands Magasins Galeries Lafayette (Paris)
- General Manager George McPhee (Washington Capitals)