Morgan Global Multi-Asset Group portfolio manager Anne Lester discusses the impact of volatility on target date fund selection.
What does GMAG stand for?
GMAG stands for Global Multi-Asset Group (JPMorgan Chase; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMAG
We have 7 other meanings of GMAG in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Minnesota Association of Evangelicals (Richfield, MN)
- Gross Motor Ability Estimator
- Global Multi-Asset Fund (Pacific Investment Management Company)
- Grace Martial Arts Fellowship
- Great Midwest Alpaca Festival
- Give Me A Freakin' Break (polite form)
- Genetic Manipulation Advisory Group (UK)
- Geometric Modeling and Graphics (conference)
- Georgia Mutual Aid Group
- Global Modeling and Analytics Group (est. 1990)
- Government Marketing Assistance Group (Montana and Indiana)
- Get Me a Gun and Run (medical slang)
- Green Mountain Animal Hospital (West Little Rock, AR)
- Gereja Masehi Advent Hari Ketujuh (Seventh Day Adventist Church in Indonesia)
- Greater Murray Area Health Service (Australia)
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School (Gwynedd Valley, PA)
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute (beauty school; Seattle, WA)
- General Model for Authorization Information (Swedish Alliance for Middleware Infrastructure; Sweden)
- Geometric Modeling and Imaging (International Conference)
- Global Media AIDS Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Multi-Asset Group: The Global Multi-Asset Group has been managing multi-asset portfolios on behalf of institutional investors including defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans and endowments and foundations for over 25 years.
Through the JPMorgan SmartRetirement Funds, investors have access to JPMorgan's global multi-asset group, an industry leading asset allocation team, who can draw from a vast array of more than 160 proprietary investment strategies to identify the best alternatives in each asset category.