A founding member of the Global Mobile Commerce Forum, Ken is active in wireless industry associations, serving as Vice-Chairman of the Market Aspects Group of the UMTS Forum and as Executive Director and formerly as Chairman of the Mobile Data Association.
What does GMCF stand for?
GMCF stands for Global Mobile Commerce Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMCF
We have 1 other meaning of GMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Marketing Code Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Greater Mercer County Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Iowa)
- Greater Manchester and Cheshire Cancer Network (UK)
- Green Mountain Conservation and Development Authority (UK)
- Greater Montreal Community Development Initiative
- Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People (Manchester, UK)
- Geisinger Medical Computerization Evaluation
- Giant Magnetocaloric Effect Material
- Georgia Medical Care Foundation
- Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Forming Cell
- Greater Manchester County Fire Service (Manchester, UK)
- Game Maker Community Game (computer game)
- Global Markets Capital Group (various locations)
- Green Mountain Conservation Group (Effingham, NH)
- Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (Guwahati, India)
- Government Medical College and Hospital (Chandigarh, India)
- Graphics and Memory Controller Hub
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital (Ontario, Canada)
- Global Maternal/Child Health Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MasterCard Global Mobile Commerce Forum meets quarterly to develop solutions to facilitate online payments capabilities through mobile devices, making them secure, consistent and globally interoperable.
Newcom is the Chair of the Australasian Regional Interest Group for the Global Mobile Commerce Forum and is also a member of the OpenCard Consortium.