a global provider of market focused, cost-optimized semiconductor test solutions, has announced that Global Mixed-Mode Technology (GMT), a leading provider of consumer power and analog ICs has selected the ASLx as its next generation test platform.
What does GMT stand for?
GMT stands for Global Mixed-Mode Technology (est. 1996; Taiwan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMT
We have 170 other meanings of GMT in our Acronym Attic
- Geometric Mean Titers
- George Massey Tunnel (British Columbia, Canada)
- Get Me Tickets
- Giant Magellan Telescope
- Glasgow Museum of Transport (Scotland)
- Glass Mat Thermoplastic
- Glen Moore Transportation, Inc.
- Global Management Technologies
- Global Mean Temperature
- Global Media Transfer (Harris Automation)
- Good Management Practice
- Governor Macquarie Tower (Sydney, Australia)
- Green Metric Ton
- Greenwich Mean Time
- Greenwich Meridian Time
- Ground Moving Target
- Ground Multiband Terminal
- Groupe Multidisciplinaire Sur l'action Internationale Contre Le Terrorisme (French: Multidisciplinary Group on International Action against Terrorism, EC)
- Guided Missile Target
- Guided Missile Transport