The boy had been brought to the US by the Global Medical Relief Fund, a non-profit organization that brings crippled children from various parts of the world to the US for surgery.
What does GMR stand for?
GMR stands for Global Medical Relief
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMR
We have 90 other meanings of GMR in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Minimum Residual
- Generic Mission Replay
- Gentamicin Resistance
- Geo-Mobile Radio
- Geometric Mean Ratio
- Geostationary Mobile Radio
- German Military Representative
- Giant Magnetoresistance
- Giant Magnetoresistive
- Global Malnutrition Rate
- Global Mobility Roundtable (conference)
- Goldwasser, Micali and Rivest (one-time signature scheme; cryptography)
- Good Morning Richmond (morning TV program; Richmond, VA)
- Government and Media Relations (Washington)
- Government Meal Rate (US DoD)
- Government Micro Resources
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Message Router
- Graduated Mobilization Response
- Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao (GMR Group, India)
- Great Manchester Run (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Global Medical Relief Fund (GMRF) today named award-wining public relations professional Daniel Kennedy of New York City to its advisory board.
Secretary of State George Shultz, Medecins Sans Frontieres, a global medical relief organization, and U.