3[degrees] C above 1990 levels, and global mean sea level rises by 0.
What does GMSL stand for?
GMSL stands for Global Mean Sea Level
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMSL
We have 6 other meanings of GMSL in our Acronym Attic
- Green Mountain Suzuki Institute (New Haven, VT)
- Guided Missile System, Intercept - Aerial
- Greater Metropolitan Services Implementation Group (New South Wales, Australia)
- Ghana Media Standards Improvement Project (journalism training)
- Group Surgical-Medical Insurance Plan
- Gaussian Minimum Shift Keying
- Gaussian Minimum Shift Keying - Frequency Modulation
- Gardline Marine Sciences Ltd. (Norfolk, England, UK)
- Genomic Messaging System Language (computing)
- Global Marine Systems Limited
- God Mind State Life (blog)
- Green Movement of Sri Lanka (Nugegoda, Sri Lanka)
- Grooved Microstrip Line
- Global Master Securities Lending Agreement
- GameMonkey Script Mod
- George Michael Sports Machine
- GoldMine Sales and Marketing (trademark of Front Range Solutions Inc.; business software)
- Gros Morne Summer Music (Canada)
- Gay Male S/M Activists
- Game Master Support Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
We predict the global mean sea level may rise by up to 0.
Dr John Church from CSIRO Marine & Atmospheric Research notes that recent data on global mean sea level shows it is already rising at the upper level of the range of IPCC projections--from an average of less than 2 mm per year over the 20th century to more than 3 mm per year since 1993.