The modern global mass extinction is a largely unaddressed hazard of climate change and human activities," said H.
What does GME stand for?
GME stands for Global Mass Extinction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GME
We have 64 other meanings of GME in our Acronym Attic
- Gay Men Domestic Violence Project
- Garrison Mobile Equipment
- General Medical Examination (health assessment)
- General Motors Europe
- Generalized Master Equation (quantum statistical mechanics)
- Generic Modeling Environment
- Genomes, Medicine and the Environment
- Gestore Mercato Elettrico (Italian: Manager Electricity Market)
- Gimbal-Mounted Electronics
- Glen Martin Engineering
- Global Motion Estimation (video coding)
- Goddard Medium Energy
- Goods Market Equilibrium (economics)
- Graduate Medical Education
- Granulomatous Meningoencephalomyelitis
- Greater Middle East (geopolitics)
- Group Managing Editor
- Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (also seen as BGMEA)
- Georgia Manufacturing Extension Alliance
- Georgia Marketing Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, Sept 5 (ANI): A new study from Macquarie University has analyzed why global mass extinctions occur - whether they are just short-term diversions in life's preordained course, or spring up completely new paths of evolution.
Byline: ANI Washington, May 29 (ANI): Scientists at the University of Leeds in the UK have uncovered a previously unknown giant volcanic eruption that led to global mass extinction 260 million years ago.