In his new role, Joe will focus on delivering a global manufacturing plan that allows us to improve our efficiency while leveraging our scale worldwide.
What does GMP stand for?
GMP stands for Global Manufacturing Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMP
We have 187 other meanings of GMP in our Acronym Attic
- General Modus Ponens
- General Motors Powertrain
- Generic Mapping Procedure
- Genetically Modified Product
- Génie Mécanique et Productique (French)
- Gimpo Domestic Airport (South Korea)
- Glass Molding Press
- Glass, Molder, Pottery Union
- Global Malaria Programme (World Health Organization)
- Global Managing Partner (various organizations)
- Global Markov Property
- Global Marshall Plan
- Global Monitoring Programme (Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants)
- GNU Multiple Precision (arithmetic library)
- Good Management Practice
- Good Manufacturing Compliance (FDA regulation of medical devices)
- Good Manufacturing Practice(s)
- Good Manufacturing Procedure
- Good Manufacturing Process
- Government of Madhya Pradesh (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report includes: * Current Overview * Purchasing Strategy * Analysis of GM's worldwide operations region by region * Overall Financial Condition * GM's turnaround plan * Global Manufacturing Plans * Product Strategy * The Greening of GM * Forward Model Programs Key Topics Covered: 1.
While we are modestly behind our 1994 Business Plan, we remain steady in our focus and commitment to improving productivity and reducing costs through our Global Manufacturing Plan.