com)-- The CIO Finance Summit team announced today that Sarah Diamond, Global Managing Partner, Financial Services, IBM Global Business Services will keynote at the upcoming technology event, August 21-24, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What does GMP stand for?
GMP stands for Global Managing Partner (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMP
We have 187 other meanings of GMP in our Acronym Attic
- General Minister and President
- General Modus Ponens
- General Motors Powertrain
- Generic Mapping Procedure
- Genetically Modified Product
- Génie Mécanique et Productique (French)
- Gimpo Domestic Airport (South Korea)
- Glass Molding Press
- Glass, Molder, Pottery Union
- Global Malaria Programme (World Health Organization)
- Global Manufacturing Plan
- Global Markov Property
- Global Marshall Plan
- Global Monitoring Programme (Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants)
- GNU Multiple Precision (arithmetic library)
- Good Management Practice
- Good Manufacturing Compliance (FDA regulation of medical devices)
- Good Manufacturing Practice(s)
- Good Manufacturing Procedure
- Good Manufacturing Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to Best Buy, Willett was global managing partner of Accenture's retail practices and executive committee member of the global management consultancy.
Breen (50) most recently served as Global Managing Partner of Accenture's Electronics and High Tech Industry Practice and was a member of the Accenture Global Leadership Council.
Sieber is the global managing partner of Accenture's insurance group.
But having good people who come up with great ideas is only part of the puzzle, says Pat Byrne, a global managing partner at Accenture, who pointed out that success hinges on collecting, evaluating and executing to bring the best new concepts to fruition.
Prior to joining Best Buy, Willett was global managing partner for Accenture Consulting in London, where he helped retailers worldwide with strategy review, business model transformation, procurement, supply-chain management, brand-positioning, technology enhancements and customer segmentation.
Prior to joining Deloitte, he spent 28 years with Arthur Andersen, including the last 10 years as the Global Managing Partner and Global Director of its Independence and Ethical Standards function.
Now, with the proliferation of biotech companies in the region, Tracy Lefteroff, an author of the study and global managing partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers in San Jose, said retaining those graduates shouldn't be difficult.