PARIS, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Aircelle, Safran group, has expanded its global maintenance network into Asia Pacific Region through an agreement with SIA Engineering Company Limited (SIAEC) for the repair, overhaul and services of Aircelle engine nacelles of SIA's fleet and related operators, as well as other legacy customers of SIAEC.
What does GMN stand for?
GMN stands for Global Maintenance Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMN
We have 34 other meanings of GMN in our Acronym Attic
- Grizzly Mountain Medical Services (Canada)
- Global Multimedia Mobile Satellite Communications (Japan)
- Group Minimum Mean Square Error
- Group Minimum Mean Square Error Successive Interference Cancellation
- Global Marketing Management System Online (product)
- Grand Mesa Mac Users Group (Grand Junction, CO)
- Greater Manchester Millennium Volunteers (youth group; UK)
- Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
- Gaussian Mixture Noise
- Generalized Mersenne Number (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The venture will thus be able to conduct unified marketing of its full aircraft capabilities at its inception, with the ultimate objective of creating an integrated global maintenance network.
AIH will employ NESIC's global maintenance network to provide an even greater degree of service to users, including support in Japanese at overseas locations.