After initially serving as Head of Global Key Account & Business Sales Switzerland, he moved in 2008 to head up the Product & Services department, where his achievements included introducing the new SWISS long-haul cabin product.
What does GKA stand for?
GKA stands for Global Key Account
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GKA
We have 14 other meanings of GKA in our Acronym Attic
- Guantanamo to Key West (routing designation; US Navy)
- Gupta-Kumar (network routing)
- Gatekeepers 21 (TV show)
- Gabriel Knight 1 (computer game)
- Gabriel Knight 2 (computer game)
- Gabriel Knight 3 (computer game)
- Gamma Kappa Alpha National Italian Honor Society (various locations)
- Gardiner, Kamya & Associates, PC (accounting and consulting firm; Washington, DC)
- Gateway Knowledge Alliance (UK)
- Global Kids Academy (Japan)
- Goroka, Papua New Guinea - Goroka (Airport Code)
- Group Key Agreement (computer security)
- Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction (Schoolcraft, MI)
- USSR State Committee on the Utilization of Atomic Energy (Russian acronym)
- Global Key Account Manager (job title)
- Guanylate Kinase-Associated Protein
- Georgia Kindergarten Assessment Program - Revised
- Greater Kalamazoo Association of Realtors (Michigan)
- Galt Kiltie Band (Cambridge, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In attendance at the signing ceremony from Etisalat Group was Eissa Al Suwaidi, chairman; Ahmad Abdulkarim Julfar, CEO; as well as Huawei's Sun Yafang, chairwoman; Ding Yun, CEO of Huawei Carrier Business Group; Shi Yaohong, president of Huawei Middle East region; and Alan Wang, head of Etisalat Global Key Account from Huawei.
amp;#8221; Global key account manager for Bayer, Greg Stawara, accepted the award on behalf of Bayer at Johnson Controls' annual North American Supplier Performance Awards ceremony held in Plymouth, Mich.
Nigel Ross joins as business development director from Wood Group GTS where he was global key account director.
He has served as a process development chemist; technical service chemist; global key account manager; director of sales and marketing for the automotive coatings market; and North American market manager for an adhesives and specialty polymers company.
They are the property of Vestas global Key Account Customer E.
Hong Kong is the world's second busiest cargo hub, giving us huge growth potential and a strengthened product to offer our global key accounts.
Key Personnel James Hamilton, Head, Human Nutrition and Health, North America Albert Harraka, Director, Sales, Dietary Supplement & Health Joyce Cascella, Director, Sales, Food, and Global Key Account Management Joseph LaPlaca, Sr.