Professor Cavallaro founded the Global Justice Center in 1999; it is now a leading Brazilian human rights non-governmental organization.
What does GJC stand for?
GJC stands for Global Justice Center (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GJC
We have 29 other meanings of GJC in our Acronym Attic
- German Jail Brothers (gaming clan)
- Gap Junction Protein, Beta1
- Gap Junction Protein, Beta2
- Golden Junior Baseball Association (Golden, CO)
- Greater Jacksonville Bowling Association (Florida)
- Greater Jacksonville Bridal Association (Florida)
- George James Business Systems (UK)
- Gap Junctional Communication
- Global Jet Concept
- Global Junior Challenge
- Gloria Jeans Coffees (coffee shops)
- Grand Junction, Colorado
- Grape Juice Concentrate
- Green Jackets Cheerleading
- Gauteng Junior Chess Association (South Africa)
- Georgia Junior College Athletic Association
- Gainesville Job Corps Center (US DOL; Florida)
- Glenmont Job Corps Center (US DOL; Glenmont, NY)
- Gordon Jewish Community Center (Nashville, TN)
- Graduate Joint Consultative Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a report issued in January, the Global Justice Center, a human rights legal organization, concluded that US abortion restrictions constitute "a major force behind the daily denial of abortions for girls and women raped and impregnated in armed conflict.