TELFORMULA complies with Global Joint Guidance (GJG), as well as conforming to such safety standards as S2-2000.
What does GJG stand for?
GJG stands for Global Joint Guidance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GJG
We have 3 other meanings of GJG in our Acronym Attic
- Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion Council (India)
- Greater Jamestown Empire Zone (New York)
- Good Jobs First (US)
- Greensboro Justice Fund (civil rights support organization; Greensboro, NC; est. 1980)
- Green Jobs for America
- German Jolly Family Clan
- Grand Junction Fire Department (Colorado)
- Garforth Junior Football League (UK)
- German Junior Football League
- Grand Junction Field Office (Colorado)
- Golden Jubilee Games (Kenya)
- Graduate Jeweler Gemologist (Gemological Institute of America)
- Georgia Junior Golf Association (Alpharetta, GA)
- Good Job, Good Effort
- Georgia Junior Golf Foundation
- Gainesville Junior Golf Tour (Florida)
- Generalized Joint Hypermobility
- Global Journal of Humanities
- Greenville Junior High (Greenville, IL)
- Grosser Japanischer Hund (German: Great Japanese Dog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Joint Guidance issued by International SEMATECH's I300I and Japan's J300 has mandated the use of SECS/GEM for direct communications links between factory equipment and host computers for today's 300 mm fabs.