I'm always cheered by the large number of women championing Islamic finance in Malaysia, where Islamic Business & Finance attended this year's Global Islamic Finance Forum (GIFF) by invitation of Bank Negara Malaysia.
What does GIFF stand for?
GIFF stands for Global Islamic Finance Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIFF
We have 1 other meaning of GIFF in our Acronym Attic
- Global Integrated Fire Control (Missile Defense Agency)
- Global Internet Freedom Consortium
- Global Islamic Finance Centre
- Guemes Island Ferry Committee
- Gaddafi International Foundation for Charity Association (Libya)
- Gruppo Italiano Fabbricanti Cartone Ondulato (Italian: Italian Manufacturers Group Corrugated Cardboard)
- Greater Indianapolis Firefighters Credit Union (Indiana)
- Group of Institutes, Foundations and Enterprises (Brazil)
- Gallup Intercultural Film Festival (Gallup, NM)
- Gasparilla International Film Festival (Tampa, FL)
- Göteborg International Film Festival (Sweden)
- Graphical Interchange File Format
- Guanajuato International Film Festival (Guanajuato, Mexico)
- Gwangju International Film Festival (South Korea)
- Geneva International Financial Group (Jordan)
- General Index of Financial Information (Canada)
- Get in Where You Fit in (Young Gunz album)
- Global Income Fund, Inc. (various locations)
- Gruppo Imprese Fotovoltaiche Italiane (Italian: Italian Photovoltaic Firms Group)
- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (est. 1985; Houma, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: There were three recent major Islamic finance conferences in Malaysia: Global Islamic Finance Forum (GIFF), Islamic Finance News (IFN), and Kuala Lumpur Islamic finance forum (KLIFF), and headline question was neither asked nor answered or raised?
Just like men and women, Islamic finance and conventional finance will never be equal if they try to be the same I'm always cheered by the large number of women championing Islamic finance in Malaysia, which is where I was recently, attending this year's Global Islamic Finance Forum (GIFF).
The report, presented at the Global Islamic Finance Forum in Kuala Lumpur, showed that Saudi Arabia remains by far the largest Takaful market after Iran, contributing $4.
Both parties signed a memorandum of agreement (MoA) in October 2010 at the Global Islamic Finance Forum.
5 billion Speaking on the sidelines of the Global Islamic Finance Forum 2012 in Kuala Lumpur, Ali Babacan, Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey responsible for the Economy, said that he believes the issue will be a trailblazer for Sukuk in Turkey.
The 'Emas' was conferred today (19 September) at the Global Islamic Finance Forum 2012, hosted by Bank Negara Malaysia.
We will not be going to the Middle East for money because they have no faith in us," Amin told Islamic Business & Finance at the Global Islamic Finance Forum in Kuala Lumpur.