Wenning is a co-founder of FITUG, an Internet watchdog nongovernmental organization that is part of the Global Internet Liberty Campaign.
What does GILC stand for?
GILC stands for Global Internet Liberty Campaign
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GILC
We have 2 other meanings of GILC in our Acronym Attic
- Growth, Innovation and Leadership (Frost & Sullivan; Mountain View, CA)
- Gujarat Informatics Limited
- Galena Interior Learning Academy (Alaska)
- Georgia Industrial Loan Association (est. 1951; Macon, GA)
- Greenbelt Interfaith Leadership Association (Greenbelt, MD)
- Guinea-Pig Ileal Loop Assay (microbiology)
- Global Initiative on Late Blight
- Greatest Integer Lower Bound
- Georgia International Leadership Conference
- Global Initiative for Local Computing
- Grace International Learning Center (English-language preschool; Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan)
- Great Indian Laughter Challenge (Indian reality television show)
- Gradual Increase in Length and Complexity of Utterance (speech therapy)
- Gas-Immersed Laser Doping
- Generalized Irregular Low Density
- Gilead Sciences (stock symbol)
- Global Insolvency Law Database (World Bank)
- Global Institute for Leadership Development
- Goddard Infrared Locking Data System
- Grid INFN (Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics) Laboratory for Dissemination Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPIC is a project of the Fund for Constitutional Government and works in association with Privacy International, an international human rights group based in London, UK, and is also a member of the Global Internet Liberty Campaign, the Internet Free Expressional Alliance, the Internet Privacy Coalition and the Trans Atlanta Consume dialogue.
Davies and David Banisar of the Electronic Privacy Information Center are co-authors of a report published this week by the Global Internet Liberty Campaign.