Anil Khatod, Nortel Networks president, Global Internet Business Solutions, said, "Our Georgia-based employees have evolved our campus operations into a center of excellence for our access, optical and wireless Internet solutions marketing and development.
What does GIBS stand for?
GIBS stands for Global Internet Business Solutions (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GIBS
We have 2 other meanings of GIBS in our Acronym Attic
- Gaia Instrument and Basic Image Simulator (astronomy)
- Graphical Issue-Based Information System
- Greater Ivy Branch Library (Mars Hill, NC)
- Global Independent Baptist Missions (Lewisville, TX)
- Global Integrated Broadband Network
- Global Interoperability of Broadband Networks (collaboration)
- General Insurance Business Nationalisation Act (est. 1972; India)
- Global Integrated Business Outsourcing Solutions
- Gambling Impact and Behavior Study
- George Institute for Biodiversity and Sustainability (Wilmington, NC)
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (University of Pretoria; Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Graz International Bilingual School (Graz, Austria)
- Grupo Industrial Bimbo SA (Mexican bread company)
- Gulf Incentives, Business Travel and Meetings (conference; United Arab Emirates)
- Gewerblich Industrielle Berufsschule Winterthur (Switzerland)
- Generalized Inverse Burrows-Wheeler Transform (computer algorithm)
- Gewerblich Industrielles Bildungszentrum Zug (German: Commercial and Industrial Training; Zug, Germany)
- Gaeseong Industrial Complex (North Korea)
- Gamma Irradiation Center (Atomic Energy Organization of Iran)
- Gas Industry Company Limited (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard Direct Consulting Services: ONESTEP Consultants will help users design and implement customized enterprise and Internet based solutions, global Internet business solutions, or assist in customizing products to fit specific business needs.