announced today at the Global Interactive Gaming Summit and Expo that it will begin accepting USD wagers on www.
What does GIGSE stand for?
GIGSE stands for Global Interactive Gaming Summit and Expo (annual online gaming convention)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (France, similar to SWAT team)
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
- Garbage In, Gospel Out (gullibility about what a computer or website tells you)
- Gate in Gate Out
- Get In Get Out
- Got It Going On
- Global Integration of Graduate Programmes (Russia)
- Girona International Graduate School (University of Girona; Spain)
- Grants in Graduate Studies (New York University)
- Geosynthetics Interest Group of South Africa
- Global Information Grid Systems Group (defense industry supplier)
- Geo Institute Graduate Student Society (University of Washington)
- Gestational Impared Glucose Tolerance
- Glucose-Induced Glucose Uptake
- Galway Inline Hockey (Ireland)
- General Information Handbook (Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme; Tokyo, Japan)
- Global Information Highway
- Global Investment Holdings (various locations)
- Glucksman Ireland House (New York University)
- Go in Hole (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
dot com's FLASH Bingo technology and its low denomination suite of casino-like games were soft-launched at the Global Interactive Gaming Summit and Expo in Montreal, Canada on May 10, 2000.