The pattern language in Enterprise Integration Patterns is going to form the basis for the vocabulary to be used in the Global Integration Framework (GIF) effort sponsored by the Integration Consortium.
What does GIF stand for?
GIF stands for Global Integration Framework (platform unifying integration industry components)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIF
We have 130 other meanings of GIF in our Acronym Attic
- Gamma Irradiation Facility
- Gatan Image Filter (device attached to a Transmission Electron Microscope)
- Geezers in Freezers (Simpsons)
- Gen IV International Forum
- Generation IV International Forum (nuclear reactors)
- Genocide Intervention Fund
- Gestor de Infraestructuras Ferroviarias (España)
- Gibostad Idrettsforening (Norwegian: Gibostad Sports Association)
- Global Income Fund (stock symbol)
- Global Infrastructure Fund
- Global Interest Forum (Polycom user group)
- Google It First
- Governance Interoperability Framework
- Grace International Fellowship
- Gradient Induced Flow (urban planning)
- Graphic Interchange Format (file extension)
- Green Investment Fund (various organizations)
- Grey Iron Foundry (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Grønland Idræts-Forbund (Greenland)
- Growth and Innovation Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Kuhbock, Founder and Co Chairman of the IC adds: "Key areas that will influence the integration industry in 2005 include; a clearer understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and how integration facilitates compliance, a broader adoption and the refinement of RFID technology, the evolution of business/IT alignment as it relates to enterprise integration strategy and communication, the continued development of global integration standards, and the advancement of the Global Integration Framework (GIF).
Leading Data Management Provider to Assist with Global Integration Framework DataFlux Corporation, a leading provider of data management solutions, today announced that it has joined the Integration Consortium, a non-profit organization responsible for influencing the direction of the integration industry.