com/), a global organizational development company specializing in leadership development, is pleased to announce that its Global Institute for Leadership Development (GILD) has been ranked #1 for the second year in a row in Leadership Excellence magazine's list of Top 100 Leadership Development Programs.
What does GILD stand for?
GILD stands for Global Institute for Leadership Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GILD
We have 5 other meanings of GILD in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia International Leadership Conference
- Global Initiative for Local Computing
- Global Internet Liberty Campaign
- Grace International Learning Center (English-language preschool; Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan)
- Great Indian Laughter Challenge (Indian reality television show)
- Gradual Increase in Length and Complexity of Utterance (speech therapy)
- Gas-Immersed Laser Doping
- Generalized Irregular Low Density
- Gilead Sciences (stock symbol)
- Global Insolvency Law Database (World Bank)
- Goddard Infrared Locking Data System
- Grid INFN (Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics) Laboratory for Dissemination Activities
- Grenoble Image and Line Data Analysis Software (aka Grenoble Image and Line Data Analysis System)
- Global Issues in Language Education (special interest group)
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- Georgia International Law Enforcement Exchange
- Global Industry Leaders Forum (International Telecommunication Union; UN)
- Government Information Licensing Framework (Australia)
- Grandmother I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- General Instruction of the Liturgy of the Hours (Catholic Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Institute for Leadership Development Public Address Palm Springs California 1998.
June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The best leaders and thought leaders in the world gather at The Global Institute for Leadership Development (GILD) to address the critical challenges and responsibilities facing leaders today.