It has published a global influenza preparedness plan would try to limit the spread of a pandemic to minimise the damage it causes to people's health, the economy and society as a whole.
What does GIPP stand for?
GIPP stands for Global Influenza Preparedness Plan (World Health Organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIPP
We have 13 other meanings of GIPP in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Island Public Library (Grand Island, NE)
- Gonzaga Intellectual Property Law Association (Gonzaga University School of Law; Spokane, WA)
- Government Intellectual Property Law Association
- Genting International PLC (Malyasia)
- Ground state Inversion Potential Method
- Ground state Inversion Potential Method Including Diffraction
- Global Investigation of Pollution in the Marine Environment
- General Ideal Proportional Navigation
- Groupe Intervention Police Nationale (French: National Police Intervention Group)
- Graded-Index Plastic Optical Fiber
- Global Initiatives for Proliferation Prevention (US DOE)
- Gonadotropin-Independent Precocious Puberty
- Government International Politics and Philosophy (University of Manchester)
- Graduate Institute of Professional Psychology (Hartford University; West Hartford, CT)
- Guild of Press Publishers (Moscow, Russia)
- Government Intellectual Property Policy Council (Australia)
- General Instructional Program in Physical Education
- Global Institute for Psychosocial, Palliative and End-of-Life Care (Canada)
- Gauge Invariant Periodic Quantization
Samples in periodicals archive:
pdf WHO global influenza preparedness plan http://www.
Thus, in 2005, after consultations with experts, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommended nonpharmaceutical public health interventions in its updated global influenza preparedness plan (2).