In parallel to the GSR, Global Industry Leaders Forum, another international event related to telecommunication and information, is to be held with the participation of chief executives from the information and communication technology enterprises to debate the latest obstacles to its development.
What does GILF stand for?
GILF stands for Global Industry Leaders Forum (International Telecommunication Union; UN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GILF
- Generalized Irregular Low Density
- Gilead Sciences (stock symbol)
- Global Insolvency Law Database (World Bank)
- Global Institute for Leadership Development
- Goddard Infrared Locking Data System
- Grid INFN (Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics) Laboratory for Dissemination Activities
- Grenoble Image and Line Data Analysis Software (aka Grenoble Image and Line Data Analysis System)
- Global Issues in Language Education (special interest group)
- Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- Georgia International Law Enforcement Exchange
- Government Information Licensing Framework (Australia)
- Grandmother I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- General Instruction of the Liturgy of the Hours (Catholic Church)
- Georgetown Immigration Law Journal (Washington, DC)
- Ghana Institute of Linguistics Literacy and Bible Translation
- Ghana Interlibrary Lending and Document Delivery Network (Africa)
- G-Induced Loss-of-Consciousness
- Gradient Index Lens Power
- Graduate Information Literacy Program (Australia)
- Glucose Irreversible Loss Rate