UCC Global Individual Asset Identifier (GIAI) for serially managed assets, the EAN.
What does GIAI stand for?
GIAI stands for Global Individual Asset Identifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GIAI in our Acronym Attic
- German Improved Air Defence System (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company)
- Gippsland Institute of Advanced Education (Australia)
- Grupo de Investigación Acción y Evaluación en Lenguas Extranjeras (Spanish: Group Action Research and Evaluation in Foreign Languages; Colombia)
- Get Into American Football
- Governors Island Art Fair (New York, NY)
- Gwangwhamoon International Art Festival (South Korea)
- Gospel in Action Fellowship India
- Guide d'Intervention en Cas d'Accident Grave (French: Severe Accident Response Guide)
- Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association (Brunswick, GA)
- Globally Important Agriculture Heritage Systems (UN Development Programme)
- Global Infrastructure Alliance for Internet Safety
- General Insurance Association of Japan
- Gel Injection Adjustable Keratoplasty (refractive surgical procedure)
- GIAC IT Security and Audit Kickstart Certificate
- Geographic Information and Analysis Laboratory (State University of New York at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
- Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics
- Greta Industriel de l'Agglomération Lyonnaise (Lyon, France professional training)
- GIALUG Is A Linux User Group
- Global Impacts of Applied Microbiology (journal; conference)
- Global Integrated Assessment Models
Samples in periodicals archive:
UCC include: the Global Service Relation Number (GSRN), recognizing the relationship between a business and an individual; the Serial Shipping Container Code (SSCC), recognizing logistics units; and the Global Returnable Asset Identifier (GRAI) and the Global Individual Asset Identifier (GIAI), recognizing returnable and individual assets.
The numbering requirements are based on the EPCglobal Electronic Product Code (EPC) and the GS1 Global Individual Asset Identifier (GIAI).
The 2004 U Connect Conference will offer more than 90 informative sessions that cover business-critical topics within the following tracks: -- Implementing Foundational Data will offer "how-to" basics and case studies on implementing UCC keys, including Global Trade Item Identification Numbers (GTIN), Serial Shipping Container Codes (SSCC), Global Location Numbers (GLN), and Global Individual Asset Identifiers (GIAI).
KEYS" such as Global Trade Item Number, Global Location Number, SSCC for Logistics Units, Global Individual Asset Identifier, Global Returnable Asset Identifier and Global Service Relation Number.