Last year was the wettest on record, NOAA said citing Global Historical Climatology Network at London School of Economics and Political Science said the US data shows proof of climate change.
What does GHCN stand for?
GHCN stands for Global Historical Climatology Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Group Health Community Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Golden Horse Casino Hotel (South Africa)
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital (Aberdeen, Washington)
- Greater Hill Country Healthcare Alliance (Texas)
- Granada Hills Charter High School (California)
- Global Human Capital Journal (online journal; est. 2005)
- Grays Harbor County Jail
- Ganesh Housing Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Gujarat Heavy Chemicals Ltd. (India)
- Glenelg Hopkins Catchment Management Authority (Victoria, Australia)
- Grays Harbor Council of Governments (Washington)
- Greater Houston Concerns of Police Survivors (Texas)
- Gig Harbor Cooperative Preschool (early childhood education; Gig Harbor, WA)
- Glasgow Healthy City Partnership (UK)
- Govinda Hardcore Project (band)
- Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound (Washington)
- Global Health, Culture and Society (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Global Human Capital Solutions (Sunrise, FL)
- Grand Haven Christian School (Grand Haven, MI)
- Ghana Heritage Conservation Trust (est. 1996; Cape Coast, Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GISS analysis of global surface temperature incorporates data from the Global Historical Climatology Network of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Climate Data Center; the satellite analysis of global sea surface temperature of Richard Reynolds and Thomas Smith of NOAA; and Antarctic records of the international Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research.