Indian Trust for Rural Heritage and Development is also channelling funds to the village from the Global Heritage Fund.
What does GHF stand for?
GHF stands for Global Heritage Fund (cultural preservation organization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHF
We have 19 other meanings of GHF in our Acronym Attic
- Gamers Having Fun (gaming clan)
- Gaming Hall of Fame
- Generic Header Format
- Georgia Healthy Families
- Gesellschaft für Handel und Finanz mbH (German: Society for Trade and Finance Ltd.; financing and investment company)
- Gifted Homeschoolers Forum (San Jose, CA)
- Glass Half Full
- Global Hapkido Federation (martial-arts)
- Global Health & Fitness
- Global Health Foundation
- Global Historical Fields
- Global Housing Foundation (New York, NY)
- Glycosyl Hydrolase Family
- Go Head First
- Göteborgs Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Gradient Heating Furnace (Japanese Experiment Module in ISS)
- Grandma Hammans Formula
- Great House Fliggerty (fan fiction website)
- Greater Harrisburg Foundation (Harrisburg, PA)
- Grey Hound Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Benfayed, the CEO of Libya's Housing Authority, Princess Alia Al-Senussi, Art Patron from Libyan Heritage Trust; Global Heritage Fund, Dr Kevin Dunseath, Director Global Education from Cisco, Dr.
Stefaan Poortman, the director of international development at the Global Heritage Fund, believes Peru would do better to encourage visits to other heritage sites.
Jan 19, 2012 Global Heritage Fund "The Year of the Maya" highlights ruins in Mexico.
But its splendor was revealed anew in October 2010 when brush was cleared away as part of a major preservation effort by the government in partnership with the Global Heritage Fund, a non-profit whose mission is to protect endangered world cultural heritage sites.
WASHINGTON, March 22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Meridian International Center and California-based Global Heritage Fund announce the opening of an international photographic exhibition, Preservation by Design: Safeguarding the World's Cultural Heritage on Saturday, March 20, 2010.
An example of corporate and non-profit sector collaboration is the conservation initiative for Chandramoulishvar Temple, partnered by the Hampi Foundation and Global Heritage Fund, through the corporate patronage of the JSW group.
Global Heritage Fund (GHF), an international conservancy devoted to saving endangered cultural heritage sites in developing countries, today released a new report: Asia's Heritage in Peril: Saving Our Vanishing Heritage.