which tied for first place; * Global Health Fellows Program, the U.
What does GHFP stand for?
GHFP stands for Global Health Fellows Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GHFP in our Acronym Attic
- Grant Health and Fitness Center (Ohio)
- Greater Houston Football Coaches Association (Texas)
- Grand Heritage Federal Credit Union (La Porte, IN)
- Greater Houston Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- Greenville Heritage Federal Credit Union (South Carolina)
- General Hospital for Fans (website)
- Grey-Headed Flying Fox
- Get Hot for God (Manhattan, KS)
- Grand Haven Fighter's Guild (gaming)
- Goose Hollow Foothills League (neighborhood group; Portland, OR)
- Global Health and Foreign Policy Initiative (Johns Hopkins University)
- Google Hacking For Penetration Testers (book by Johnny Long, Ed Skoudis and Alrik van Eijkelenborg; also seen as GHPT)
- General Hospital Fan Site (soap opera)
- Global Hedge Fund Services (finance)
- Global High Frequency System (US air force)
- Gottschaldt's Hidden Figure Test
- Garrett Hotel Group (Burlington, VT)
- Genesis Housing Group (London, England, UK)
- Go Habs Go (Montreal Canadiens cheer)
- Gorman Health Group (managed care consulting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The one I'm most proud of is the Global Health Fellows program, in which volunteers from Pfizer serve up to six months in very difficult geographies working against HIV, TB and other diseases.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Whole Kids Foundation[TM], PACT and Indiegogo Team Up to Fund "Urban Gardens Across America" (January 22, 2013 11:00 AM) Source: Indiegogo NEW YORK -- Pfizer Partnership Organizations Significantly Benefit From Pfizer's Global Health Fellows Program (January 22, 2013 08:00 AM) Source: Pfizer Inc.
She was also involved in the development and implementation of Pfizer's Global Health Fellows Program, a unique corporate volunteer program in partnership with non-governmental organizations that became a model for other companies.
The Pfizer Global Health Fellows program represents an innovative collaboration between NGOs and the private sector to significantly improve the lives of people around the world in a sustainable way.
Pfizer also announced a pilot expansion of the Global Health Fellows program to work with underserved communities in Europe and the United States to expand its commitment to improving access to healthcare.
The Pfizer Global Health Fellows program is one of the first public-private partnerships of its type and is entering its fifth year.
For more information on the Pfizer Global Health Fellows program go to http://www.