What does GHDNET stand for?
GHDNET stands for Global Health Disaster Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Google Hacking Database
- Gran Hotel Domine Bilbao (Bilbao, Spain)
- Ghosal Hematodiaphyseal Dysplasia
- Ghislaine de Feligonde (rose breed)
- Generalized Hierarchical Dependence Graph
- Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open (Connecticut)
- Greater Houston Dental Hygienists' Society
- Global Hotel Discount Index
- Good Humanitarian Donorship Implementation Group
- General Handoff-Direction Message
- Growth Hormone Deficient Patient
- Grand Haven Department of Public Safety (Grand Haven, Michigan)
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Dual Scintigraphy (gastroenterology)
- General Hybrid DRAM/SRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory/Static Random Access Memory)
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Golden Horseshoe Disabled Sports Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Global Help Desk Services, Inc.
- Geriatric High-Dependency Unit
- Global Health Data Viewer
- Gaseous Helium